Travel VISA Information – Dubai
No 2, Columbia Close Office Colorado Street,
Minister, s Hill
A 96-hour visa, which is valid for 4 days and it is not extendible. This type of visa is usually for transit passengers stopping at Dubai International Airport DXB for a minimum of 8 hours. Your passport must be valid for at least 3 months before a 96-hour visa can be obtained. A 96-hour visa can either be obtained via your travel agent or airline. Emirates Airlines offer passengers Stopover Arrival package.
Tourist visa is usually valid for a maximum of 30 days and you can extend for an additional of 30 days for a certain sum.
Visit visa is usually valid for a maximum of 90 days and it is not extendible. The visit visa is granted to travelers coming to Dubai to visit their family or coming on a long-term business visit.
- A valid travel passport â€“ at least 6 months before expiration
- Nigeria Immigration Passport
- Photocopies of your ID Card and passport (Including valid and expired visas)
- Visa application form ( which must be filled out in detail ( block letters) and signed by the applicant)
- A copy of a confirmed Itinerary (Round trip tickets) Visitors without a Return ticket might be refused entry at the airport.
- Proof of health insurance
- Proof of Financial status â€“ a copy of your recent bank statement.
- For Tourists: A letter from your employer, stating that you have been granted a leave and that you will be return to your job when you get back. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business registration and tax documents.
- For visitors visiting a relative or friend, you must provide a letter of invitation from your host, the letter should include the contact information of your host, address, signature and date; a copy of their UAE passport information page or residence permit or National passport information page.
- A copy of hotel reservation.
- Valid visas in expired passports are accepted if your new passport is available.